Counseling and psychotherapy in English in the Kiev Center PREOBRAZHENIE
Counseling and psychotherapy in English in the Kiev Center PREOBRAZHENIE guarantees anonymity and high professionalism. Each of our employees has the necessary education, work experience, personal therapy and supervision. And we all continue to study, regularly upgrading our qualifications. You can be sure of the confidentiality and safety of your information. Law and our internal rules protect it.
Full and correct resolution of the whole complex of psychoemotional problems, an individual approach to each problem situation, psychoanalysis, gestalt are the main lines of activity that we have been successfully dealing with for more than ten years.
Long-term experience and knowledge of our experts allow us to correct analyze your problems; understand reasons and underground of it. Together we will open your potential through studying and improving the strengths of your personality. Returning to yourself, you acquire enormous resources and unlimited opportunities for growth and prosperity.
It is important for us that you feel comfortable. The center is in walking distance from the metro. Its very comfortable inside: While waiting you can make yourself tea or coffee, in the offices there are blankets.
WHAT WE WORK WITH
- Panic attacks, phobias
- Bulimia, anorexia
- Psychosomatic diseases
- Depression (disorders mood)
- Stress, loss, difficulties with adaptations
- Dissatisfaction with quality of life
- Support of patients with severe somatic diseases and their family members
- Difficulties in interpersonal, family and child-parent relations
- Support for relatives of patients with mental disorders, including dependencies
Types of consulting services
- Individual therapy
- Family psychotherapy
The main goal of any psychotherapy – to improve the patient’s mental and physical state. Unfortunately, often person try to cope with psychological problems himself. People think they need to see a doctor only if they have a pain, for example, a tooth or stomach. For this reason, many psychological problems accumulate, worsen, and when the patient does seek help, we have to deal with a more complex and confusing state, than when the patient immediately looks for support. This situation is more difficult for all kinds of losses, strong stress and psychological trauma. Sometimes it seems that “everything has gone”, “everything is behind”, “I managed it”, but in reality, the problem was only pushed inside, disguised, distracted and even forgotten. However, something in the general mental balance was broken and the consequences of this violation can appear later. On the other hand, after the trauma, a person can find a balance, but at the same time not be able to live a full life, fearing a repeat of the injury. This often happens after the break of love and marital relations – “everything was forgotten and settled”, but because of some reason you cannot build new relationship or there are not stable and unsatisfactory.
We recommend Psychotherapy in the following cases:
- Depression of any severity
- Hyperactivity, including “workaholic syndrome”
- Insomnia with or without anxiety.
- Psychosomatic symptoms (they include many skin diseases, asthma, problems with stomach, some gynecological diseases, low immunity, panic attacks, vegetative disorders, etc.)
- Mood changes, weakness, apathy, loss of interest in life
- Increased excitability, hot temper, inclinations to conflicts
- Isolation, indecisive, lack of initiative, the desire to avoid contact with people
WHEN SYMPTOMS SEEMS SOMETHING “NORMAL”
- Adolescent crisis, middle age crisis
- Condition after the death of a loved one, another loss or collapse of life plans
- Creative crisis, existential suffering
- Difficulties in interpersonal relationships
In our Center, psychotherapy is also possible in English.